We are a group of temporary workers who have decided to stand up to the current situation of precariousness and crisis that we live in. Some of us are members of trade unions and some are not. However, we are all willing to fight to death in order to demand respect both to us as individuals and also to the work we do and have done for years. It is not our problem that the Spanish Administration has crossed all the lines. We are public workers who met all the legal requirements to access our job and many of us have carried out such difficult jobs for over twenty years in some of the hardest positions.
- (Español) Directiva de los alertadores de corrupción
- Experience: Sanction applied without waiting for the judicial resolution
- Gender discrimination in the conduct of the Public Administration
- (Español) Conflicto jurisdiccional
- (Español) Punto final a la figura de personal laboral indefinido no fijo: su derecho a fijeza en el empleo